French version here
Van Palma has been created by a passionate of travels and music. The hats and clothes she designs embody a free-spirit lifestyle. Our brand gathers creative and dynamic individuals, and limitless project. We value integrity, attention to detail, effectiveness and fun.
Our company is growing and evolving on a daily basis. That’s why our internship program is a great way to learn the ins and outs of an apparel start-up and grow up with Van Palma !
Being part of the production department, you’ll directly work with the designer and the commercial team, to ensure the fluidity of the information and the good achievement of the production processes.
In this internship you’ll…
- Launch in production the orders and re-orders, assisting the commercial coordinator
- Be responsible of the production monitoring
- Be in charge of the stock management (finished goods and fabrics)
- Ensure the quality control
- Manage the wholesale shipments
- Manage the website shipments
- BAC +2 yrs graduated in Business School / BTS / License
- Ability to work independently and with team
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient in Excel
If you’re willing to join a growing and human company, please send your C.V. and cover letter to email@example.com
N.B. : This is an unpaid and Marseille based internship.